Allow yourself to have the freedom to run free on the beautiful, virgin, private, and sandy beaches. Breathe deep, sit relaxed and close your eyes. January -Feburary 2017! 5 day or 7 day retreats more details on my website www.yogabychandra.com spaces are limited!
Listen to the waves crashing right before you as you allow a moment of mediation and gratefulness for being alive and truly present. Get reacquainted with where your passions and dreams rest. Breathe, and have hope, love, laughter, and joy once again!
You will be guided to an eye-opening, soul-searching experience, during which you will learn the beauty of pairing your health and nutrition with nature in order to restore, renew and rejuvenate your body, mind and soul. Enjoy healthy, authentic Jamaican foods and breath-taking views while performing yoga in a beautiful exotic location. Learn daily yoga and health tips that will refresh and renew your body, develop your mental awareness and prepare yourself for a successful and healthy lifestyle.
- Optional meditation classes
- Candlelight gentle yoga classes
- Sunset restorative yoga classes
- Morning Vinyasa flow yoga classes
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Delicious Jamaican cuisine
- 6 nights accommodation
Yoga By Chandra Relaxing Yoga in Jamaica Schedule
Day 1: Travel day
- Day of arrival at leisure
- 06:00 pm: Group welcome dinner
- Walking meditation on the beach moonlight lead or candlelight (optional)
Day 2-6: Typical retreat day
- 08:30 – 09:30 am: Morning vinyasa yoga class (location depending on weather)
- 09:30 – 10:00 am: Optional leisurely swim
- 10:00am – 12:00 pm: Breakfast / lunch
- Free time to enjoy spa, beach, market, Dunn’s River Falls, Dolphins Cove, jet skiing, zip lining, Mystic Mountain, Margaritaville, and snacks and lunch at leisure
- 00 – 07:00 pm: Sunset restorative yoga class
- 07:00 – 07:30 pm: Free time until dinner
- 30 – 09:30 pm: Dinner
- 08:30 pm: Guided candle light meditation. Offered on one of the nights, to be announced.
Day 7: Farewell day
- Take a last breath and leave at your leisure.