Everyone likes to think that coffee is the ultimate drink solution to get stimulated due to its caffeine content. Many people can’t start the day without a cup of coffee and will keep drinking 2 or 3 other cups during the day.
Not many people know that tea can provide you almost the same amount of energy, with some to spare. A cup of black coffee contains around 95 mg of caffeine while black tea can contain up to 70 mg of caffeine. The best part is, you don’t have to worry about the dreaded caffeine crash — tea is much kinder and gentler than its jitter-inducing coffee counterpart, which means you might be able to go about your day longer than usual.
For that matter, we have tested the energizing tea “Good Morning” from Namastea. It is categorized as an English Breakfast tea and has the highest caffeine concentration in their entire range. For tea lovers, they will recognize the warm aroma of a premium black tea. For coffee fans, you must try it! We absolutely loved the taste and the attractive packaging.
The good news is switching from your traditional coffee to a blend like “Good Morning” will bring you plenty of benefits:
- As we said, tea will bring you sufficient caffeine intake to boost your energy like a coffee will do, but the effect will last longer
- Tea is rich in antioxidants, so that can help you fight off an assortment of health problems and leaving you feeling great.
- Since tea is pretty much just water with dried leaves, this will keep yourself better hydrated and get you closer to reaching your daily amount of H2O.
- Thanks to the antioxidants present in tea, drinking tea will also help you detoxify your body.
- Some studies have shown that drinking tea will help you have better sleep and reduce stress and anxiety. Coffee on the contrary can increase anxious thoughts.
Here are few reasons why you should start switching towards tea other than liking the taste. Tea has been a remedy against many diseases over the centuries and we are only discovering now the many health properties it contains. So, don’t think twice and take a sip of this fabulous “Good Morning” blend from Namastea, you won’t regret it!